LibreOffice 188.8.131.52 Alpha 1/4.3.3 ダウンロード
General notes on features and enhancements are contained in this release. For a detailed list, please check our complete release notes here.
The following notes apply:
- This release is bit-identical to 4.3.3 Release Candidate 3 ― you don’t need to download or reinstall if you have that version already.
- This version still contains a few annoying bugs, as listed here.
- Impress remote is no longer enabled by default. Go to Tools ? Options ? LibreOffice Impress ? General and check [x] Enable remote control to enable it.
General notes/notes from the 4.3 line:
- Mac version doesn’t bundle the MediaWiki extension.
- The distribution for Windows is an international build, so you can choose the user interface language that you prefer.
- Help content is available via an online service, or alternatively as a separate install.
- Our Windows binaries are digitally signed by The Document Foundation.
- For Windows users that have Apache OpenOffice installed, we advise uninstalling that beforehand. The two programs register the same file type associations and will conflict when the Quickstart feature is installed and enabled.
- If you run Linux, the GCJ Java variant has known issues with LibreOffice; we advise to use OpenJDK instead.
- Some menu entries have changed or been added. If something appears to be missing, that may be due to the use of customized menu settings from your previous LibreOffice installation.