- The Precision Time Protocol – previously a technology preview – is now fully supported. The following drivers support network time stamping: bnx2x, tg3, e1000e, igb, ixgbe, and sfc.
- OpenSSL has been updated to version 1.0.1.
- OpenSSL and NSS now support TLS 1.1 and 1.2.
- KVM received various enhancements. These include improved read-only support of VMDK- and VHDX-Files, CPU hot plugging and updated virt-v2v-/virt-p2v-conversion tools.
- Hyper-V and VMware drivers have been updated.
- Updates to Evolution (2.32) and Libre Office (4.0.4).